A Headstone For Those Who Died In DWP-Related Circumstances

March 30, 2015

I spotted this on Justice4JobSeekers’ Facebook page.

Please share widely.

1. maria permalink
    March 30, 2015 1:28 am

it is a kind gesture, it is something we should all remember, if I didn’t have family it would have been me.

2. lassy permalink
    March 30, 2015 1:58 am

Reblogged this on Will the real reality please stand up!.

3. March 30, 2015 8:27 am

4. l8in permalink
    March 30, 2015 10:43 am

Reblogged this on L8in.

5. March 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Reblogged this on nearlydead.

6. jaypot2012 permalink
    March 30, 2015 10:35 pm

So very sad 😦

7. jaypot2012 permalink
    March 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Reblogged this on Jay's Journal.

8. March 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Reblogged this on Lindas Blog.

9. March 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Reblogged this on Britain Isn't Eating and commented:
    The Tories have so much to answer for since they sneaked into No10 by default. This headstone is so very poignant but will serve as a cruel reminder of just how destructive and inhumane these murderous Tories can be.
    R.I.P to all of the DWPs victims.

10. lolaent permalink
    April 1, 2015 9:05 am

Reblogged this on My Glass Cage and commented:
    I’m in the process of writing so many posts I find my blog is not alive yet. But at least I can keep the quest for justice and understanding in motion by sharing the thoughts of others that match my sentiments. I call to you from inside my cage and say this: People are dying in inhumane circumstances because of a government whose priority is to line their pockets. I would never wish mental illness on anyone, but sometimes, I wish against my own better judgement that IDS and his friends would become part of the 1 in 4 and find themselves with as little comfort as the people whose voices have been silenced in times of need. It’s not on their doorstep… In fact… Wasn’t there a petition calling for IDS to try living on benefits from scratch? What happened to that? Who stopped that one happening? I fancy a second petition. Anyone else fancy a second petition?