This comments policy exists in order to allow all readers, writers and commentors to feel completely comfortable when reading, writing for or commenting on anything they see at this blog.
I believe that blogging is all about debate. However, this must be healthy debate. Remember, there will be times when you will disagree with something you read on a blog. This happens to us all, but you must think carefully about when to comment- when to agree, when to disagree and when not to share your thoughts.
As a blogger, I always welcome your comments, opinions and suggestions for improvement. I do not moderate comments, although I read them all. I feel that it is time to ask you to keep all comments as polite as possible, please.
So, please do:
- Comment as often as you like
- Give your opinion on articles or comments
- Share any information that other readers or commentors may find useful
- Suggest improvements to any posted article or area of this blog- including this page!
- Explain why you disagree with any comment or article you read
- Read your comment through after writing it to check that it makes sense and is suitable for this blog
Please do not:
- Directly or personally insult any person or opinion you read on this blog- including me or anything I write- for any reason.
- Swear in any comments you write
- Post any comment without making sure it is suitable for this blog
- Type whole words, phrases or sentences in capital letters. This is seen as shouting on the Internet. If you wish to stress your point, please use italic type.