Katie Hopkins Admits SHE Is On Autistic Spectrum

May 25, 2015

The Mirror reports.

Do you have any thoughts on this, readers?

My thoughts are that even if it is true, I hope she doesn’t ever blame the things that come out of her mouth on it.

1. May 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Gobkins is totally vile she should be strung up

2. trouble24/7 permalink
    May 25, 2015 4:21 pm

She’s probably lying. She’s said some vile things and is now trying to elicit sympathy of the public who are turning against her in droves.

3. May 25, 2015 5:01 pm

She’s not autistic, and I don’t believe her epilepsy claims either. She’s just a thoroughly nasty piece of excrement who will say anything for publicity and use any excuse to be hateful. She doesn’t care about tarnishing the good names of those of us who genuinely *are* on the spectrum; just so long as she has a so-called valid excuse for her despicable behaviour that’s good enough for her.

4. May 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Reblogged this on lawrencerowntree.

5. Maria permalink
    May 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Autism isn’t an excuse for being nasty, Autism can be known for making inappropriate comments without knowing why they are inappropriate it isn’t the same as saying horrible things and wanting to hurt peoples feelings, and knowing the effect she has on other people by saying them.

6. Dino permalink
    May 25, 2015 6:23 pm

I’m no expert on the autistic spectrum BUT fairly certain being wilfully vile is a matter of choice and not a symptom. Didn’t this Katie Hopkins character previously ascribe her obnoxiousness to epilepsy (or was that a different reactionary rightwing rentagobshite)? I do wish attention-whores such as Hopkins would go away but given the composition and agenda of the media, they’d only replace her with more of the same.

7. May 25, 2015 8:38 pm

8. stevendmcilroy84 permalink
    May 25, 2015 9:22 pm

She needs a bullet through her head. End of. Vile, vile specimen (not worth of being called a human).

9. maxwell1957 permalink
    May 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Well, Kate Hopkins-the epilepsy ruse nearly worked-the autism spectrum ruse?

Nahh – that doesn’t wash my dear.

. Going back to the situation with regards to epilepsy.

That is fairly implausible as well.

On what evidence do I base my assertion?

On the basis of what happened to me.

I know, through personal experience, that certain anti-epileptic medications do have a tendency to cause the person taking them to behave in a uninhibited manner.

Apparently what happens when the medication is administered is; apart from the general tranquilizing effect, is that some of the synapses are forced to remain open.

This can lead to the person taking the damned stuff to be unable to properly process all the stuff that unaffected persons can handle as it passes through the mind.

It may well seem to be improbable – all a bit ” out there ” and bordering on the fantastic.

But I know this only because I took the damned stuff for nine years and ended up in so much crap it beggars belief before the medicos decided that I wasn’t epileptic after all and stopped treating me… .

So, what has all this gratuitous personal information about me to do with Kate Hopkins and the way that she conducts herself?

Well, because of my experience of the general ” suck-it-and-see ” approach that most medicos seem to adopt when dealing with the physical ailment known generally as Epilepsy I have learnt a hell of a lot about the way that sufferers behave and the way that SHE conducts herself is not indicative of her having such an affliction. Now, NPD or Narcissitic Personality Disorder- think of the role played by Danny John-Jules of ” Cat ” played by Danny John-Jules in the television programme Red Dwarf- and I think that you are starting to get close to the truth.

Thank you for reading this far and WELL DONE!

10. Jenna permalink
    May 27, 2015 1:24 am

Interestingly, whilst watching that vile woman on celebrityBB, it did cross my mind that she could have ADHD. I have it, and so do my sons.
    It wasn’t anything to do with the bile that spills from her mouth, but her manerissims…just call it instinct.
    Anyhow, hopefully she doesn’t have autisim or ADHD…there’s enough stigma attached to the conditions already….I would not want to be associated to that woman in any shape or form, but if it turns out that she does, can someone mention to her it’s hereditary!