BREAKING: MPs Vote To Cut ESA By £30 A Week

February 23, 2016

Same Difference joined Disabled People Against Cuts in Parliament today. We are sad, but not surprised, to see the results of the hard work of so many in fighting this unfair cut.

1. February 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Reblogged this on campertess.

2. February 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Reblogged this on disabledsingleparent.

3. February 23, 2016 7:06 pm

4. February 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Tweeted @melissacade68

5. dino goldie permalink
    February 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Don’t look at what Stephen Mcpartland, Heidi Allen and any other self-professed “compassionate/soft” Convservatives said. Look at how they voted. #DeedsNotWords #TalkIsCheap 310/277.

6. February 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Reblogged this on 61chrissterry.

7. Susan Blake permalink
    February 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Is this true? As I have not seen anything on the news and have also googled it and nothing is coming up in any searches that I do.

8. February 23, 2016 11:01 pm

How do we find out who voted and how they voted, has anyone come across this info please? Thank you. Don’t despair. We’re not dead yet!!

• Moll permalink
      February 24, 2016 1:46 am

Voted in by that Ian Duncan TWAT…more likely

9. Drake permalink
    February 24, 2016 12:36 am

Disgusting bunch of Tory horrible cunts…that’s putting politely they never learn

10. Jean permalink
    February 24, 2016 8:35 am

This has got to be untrue,can’t take away anymore from disabled people

11. February 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Sorry Jean but their is much more the Tory’s intend to take from the long term ill, mentally ill, terminally ill, disabled and disadvantaged. The ability to clothe and feed themselves and their families, the roofs above their heads, their dignity and finally their lives. Even then they will hide the fact that they killed them all and so finally the indignity of even removing their history and even their existence. Hitler would applaud this Westminster government who are doing exactly what the Nazi’s did without building even one death camp but I say to the rest of this Disunited Kingdoms population remember that once this has all come to pass they might just come for you and yours next.

12. February 26, 2016 6:36 pm

On ESA. Can’t afford to have fun, so I stopped going out. Can’t afford new clothes, so I stopped looking nice. Can’t afford to pay for heating, so I stopped being warm. Can’t afford to pay my share, so I stopped socialising. £30 less a week means one thing…Can’t afford to live, so I………

13. February 26, 2016 6:43 pm

When are the government going to cut their benefit bill by doing the blooming OBVIOUS….only give benefits to those who have lived in the UK for more than 5 years!!! I would put my family’s needs before a stranger claiming “rights”. They should do the same. The government of this country should put the needs of it’s citizens first….after all, we can’t move to another country, and expect benefits from their government!

1. BREAKING: MPs Vote To Cut #ESA By £30 A Week | Same Difference | sdbast

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )