“I Don’t Know Whose Badge You Are Using, But It’s Not Yours”

March 1, 2016

1. jeffrey davies permalink
    March 1, 2016 11:22 am

hmm perhaps thats next for them to do

2. March 1, 2016 11:30 am

Have you ever tried making a report to an administering local authority regarding a blue badge number they issued. There is no such facility on the RBK (Kingston Council) website, also, Police cannot act unless the disabled parking bay is marked out in Yellow Paint, Council Wardens can only deal with bays marked in White Paint & they cannot take action unless they are given the badge so that they can see the photo on the back. Ergo, illegal use of blue badges is rife as no-one can do anything about it unless they can get their hands on the badge itself to see that the person whose badge is being used is actually there….How many times have you seen a badge confiscated in the street????

3. Mark permalink
    March 1, 2016 11:30 am

I hope that cheeky f**Ker breaks a leg one day a sees when she needs a parking place but good for you to be so eloquently gracious! X

4. Andrew Longworth-Dames permalink
    March 1, 2016 1:43 pm

Talk about ignorance! Iain Duncan Smith the Vampire at the Department of Waste and Persecution has a lot to answer for, he has stirred up Disability Hate Crime and one day we can only hope he will pay for it. The general public tend to have a ‘one size fits all’ concept of disability. They only see the obvious signs of physical disability. There needs to be a campaign to enlighten people about the multitude of conditions, many not obvious, that go up to making disability. I have a friend in France who is virtually blind and has a badge. He deals with his condition so well you would not know at first glance he had a disability. Not much chance of that under this Totalitarian Tendency Government.

5. philipburdekin permalink
    March 1, 2016 4:14 pm

It’s the Tory Bstards who have created this type of response and we sick and disabled are getting it at all angles, I wish I could swap all my health issues and problems with some of these blinkered idiots, some of these people have never even felt pain and I mean excruciating pain. And then comes my dementia along with my rheumatoid arthritis, any takers, I suppose not lol. But next time you see some one getting out of their car in a disabled bay, just stop and think first, they could have a heart disease or worse and just because you can’t see it the please do not jump to your own conclusions as you could be wrong and don’t forget about the law, disability hate crime.

6. March 1, 2016 6:10 pm

Reblogged this on campertess.

7. March 1, 2016 11:53 pm

Reblogged this on 61chrissterry.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )