“The DWP Should Limit Any Form Of Contact With Humans To No More Than One Threat Per Month”

March 15, 2016

A very moving post, spotted on Facebook:

Bloody annoyed. First I get the ESA form. Took me awhile to fill in because my hands shake and spasm so much that it is difficult controlling the pen. Also, I found there is more than enough of repetition that I got really annoyed.

Next, I got a letter on Saturday, a great long thing from the DWP, telling me how DLA is coming to an end, and I will be invited to apply for PIP. It took me the whole of six pages to realise that this wasn’t happening to me right now, but may be happening soon.

I had a hard enough time with one over long form to fill in, a letter threatening that it should be sent before 21st March, and the threat of ending DLA in favour of PIP which they might grant if there is an R in the month.

I’m in poor health and getting letters and forms from Nos Feratu Duncan Smith is no welcome event. The DWP needs to limit any form of contact with humans to no more than one threat per month. If I had a lesser constituent, I could have died from the stress.. well, I’m not committing suicide. They won’t get me that way.

1. March 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Reblogged this on Benefit tales.

2. March 15, 2016 1:42 pm

3. March 15, 2016 1:58 pm

But they can always hope hey? Push me on a bad day and I’d happily jump off my perch. They’s probably get a bonus for it too!

4. Florence permalink
    March 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Yeah, not giving in, not dying, and not jumping off the perch may not be great in terms of direct action against the evil DWP and Nosferato Is Dunkin Shitz, but I’m giving all I have. My act of civil disobedience against this shower will be to stay alive, as long as bloody possible. And to fight for every penny. One penny at a time.

5. March 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Reblogged this on disabledsingleparent.

6. March 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Tweeted @melissacade68

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )