Why Same Difference Hopes Stephen Crabb Won’t Be David Cameron’s Replacement
Reportedly, Stephen Crabb will announce today that he plans to stand for the Conservative Party leadership. This would, of course, make him the UK’s new Prime Minister, for at least the next four years.
When Stephen Crabb replaced IDS as DWP Secretary of State, it didn’t take Same Difference long to realise that he wasn’t much better suited to the job than IDS.
Here are five reasons why Same Difference hopes Stephen Crabb won’t replace David Cameron as Prime Minister of the UK:
- He thought people in the ESA WRAG are able to work immediately.
- He thought quadriplegics were fit for work.
- There were reports that he could have briefed Tory MPs incorrectly about the WRAG before the recent vote to cut it. If true, this would of course be very serious.
- Just last month, he said that disability benefit cuts are changing things for the better.
- He had links to Care, an organisation that openly hates LGBT people.
Same Difference will join the whole of the UK in following the selection of David Cameron’s replacement with great interest. However, we will be hoping the winner is Anyone But Crabb.
Yes, readers, even Boris Johnson would be better than Crabb.