Advertisements

This Is It! The UN Report Into The UK Government’s Mistreatment Of Disabled People

November 7, 2016

Advertisements
  1. November 7, 2016 6:39 pm

Reblogged this on disabledsingleparent.

2. November 7, 2016 6:39 pm

Tweeted @melissacade68

3. Claire Frith permalink
    November 7, 2016 7:02 pm

Can you please provide a precis of the reports

4. November 7, 2016 7:24 pm

Reblogged this on campertess.

5. Nick permalink
    November 7, 2016 8:09 pm

as i am one of a very few that have been recording the deaths of the sick and disabled over the past 6 years i’m not surprised by the UN Report Into The UK Government’s Mistreatment Of Disabled People

I just hope that they will continue to monitor the overall situation and not leave it to the likes of myself’ as i myself could do with some respite in what is a very demanding public duty

• jeffrey davies permalink
      November 8, 2016 8:26 am

its called culling the stock by benefits denial there are very many fighting against this but if one looks at that atkion t4 plans then our glorious government has taking us down this road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww800PzlJ6Y

6. November 8, 2016 12:03 am

And the UK want to scrap the Human Rights Act!

I have read the report and findings in full and they are Damming.

What worries me now, is the way the DWP have ‘framed’ the Green Paper.

The Green Paper could mistakenly be seen to be addressing some of these issues.

The usual and predictable Rhetoric and Orwellian DoubleSpeak used within its murky innards could act as a distraction by means of influencing public perception and giving the Gov more time to act out their real agenda which in reality, has nothing whatsoever to do with addressing their Conscious Cruelty and making amends to the many thousands of sick and disabled people who have suffered emotional, psychological, Social and Financial Harm in their hands.

Im so tired of all this.

I still cant see a way out, a candle in the darkness.

I realised the other day, Im close to giving up. I need some piece of mind. Some Dignity and Respect. I need the right to live without fear.

I need hope yet there is none.

I fear time is running out for me…………

• jeffrey davies permalink
      November 8, 2016 8:30 am

hang on in there giving in only means one less to pay for its corruption by gov but then we know this i would like to future posts of you not one telling me you passed away has adding to this list we dont want carrying on fighting will atleast get up govs noses jeff3

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )