Advertisements

DWP Is Using Lost Letters To Cut Spending

August 14, 2017

Advertisements
  1. August 14, 2017 7:20 am

The DWP regularly (and I mean regularly as in every two weeks) lost my doctors letter, that I had to obtain fortnightly for them, while waiting the 18 months for my appeal to be heard. The despair and hardship that I went through during that period has had a lasting effect upon my mental and physical health. I know I am not alone, as when I have spoken to others in similar situations, all speak of how often valuable medical evidence and letters are ‘lost’ regularly by the DWP. This has been going on for some years now and yet it is the first time I have seen anything written about it.

2. August 14, 2017 5:24 pm

doesnt anyone photocopy these things before sending to official offices like dwp? since the year dot the dwp (DSSS) and other official places have notorious for losing important documentation..i never send anything without its photocopied and if i can ill send the copy rather than the original.

• August 14, 2017 11:05 pm

I tried doing a comment with lots of email info….

Am I being blocked?

• August 15, 2017 1:10 am

look in your emails. it maybe you have one telling you to subscribe. which basically means you click the button ,it takes you to a page with all the issues/items you have left messages on as in this site. thats it. yur subscribed. your message should then appear.(at least thats what happens to my messages in here. and one other site i sometimes comment on.

• August 15, 2017 5:44 am

Thanks Hugos… nup I’ve not had any subscribe emails…

• August 15, 2017 5:56 am

Wooooo working again now (see below)

I’m a bit shaky/paranoid atm…
        Just had John Pring (Disability News Service) and a couple of his abusing nonce sicko mates (fake ‘advice’ lowlife) trying to scare, abuse, intimidate me off twitter.
        DWP criminals, and their bribed thugs, *hate* people who dare to post links to The Fraud Act….

Fraud Act 2006 –

:p

3. August 15, 2017 1:11 am

hang on. your message IS there if its full of links. just seen it.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )