Advertisements

ATOS Found This Person Fit For Work

January 22, 2014

This is being shared into viralness on Facebook. I spotted it here.

A: My benefits were stopped by ATOS as they found me fit for work whilst I was in hospital after a spine fusion and decompression revision, I am going to court next week to fight for my rights as a unwell single mother who’s life they have ruined.

atos

I dare you to look at that photo and tell me she can work.

Advertisements
  1. brenda hewitt permalink
    January 22, 2014 2:49 pm

you don’t want to no cos you wouldn’t print it !!

2. Jim permalink
    January 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Good on you.. atos are a bunch of wankers… however the adverts on this page at least for me are all from the DWP about fraud and claiming shit.. are the hosts taking the piss?

3. January 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Jim- WordPress organise the adverts based on site content. I have no control over the adverts.

Best

Samedifference1

• Jim permalink
      January 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Fair enough thats pretty much what I thought, kind of sucks though, im sure you see why I commented it 🙂

4. paul permalink
    January 22, 2014 3:31 pm

ATOS said i was only entitled to £21 a week for my mobility when i was on the couch after a major operation for lung cancer

5. Graham permalink
    January 22, 2014 4:13 pm

Atos found me fit to work when I was in hospital just the day after having my Ankle operated on and my ESA was stopped I am due to go into hospital again in the next 2 wks for another major operation and Atos are insisting in sending a” Doctor ” to my house for another assessment ive told them and my own doctor have told them I wont be at home

6. January 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Reblogged this on The Greater Fool.

7. Jay permalink
    January 22, 2014 6:52 pm

What a load of bollocks I have had two spinal fusions with metal work five years ago and then I acquired hydrocephalus as a result of this. Problems with my VP shunt for the hydrocephalus caused complications which lead to a brain injury leaving me with permenant disabilities. Through my involvement with a user lead disability organisation where I have volunteered for the past year, I have just gone back to work with them for 22 hours a week on the project that I was volunteering for. I don’t think I would have considered it else where, but I know that I will be supported 100%bythis organisation but out in the ‘ real world’ people don’t really care about the sick and disabled….

8. January 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Reblogged this on TheCritique Archives.

9. Jay permalink
    January 22, 2014 9:19 pm

ATOS don’t care about individual and if they are able to work or not… You can be dying, have no arms or legs and still be declared fit for work. I’m glad the decision was my own and I wasn’t backed into a corner like so many other people have been…

10. Sher permalink
    January 22, 2014 11:03 pm

ATOS – Absolute Team Of Shites. My ‘Medical’ with them was the worst 2 hours of my life. I’d rather have my throat cut than go through that again. Made me feel worthless & suicidal after being interrogated by them. Bastards.

11. Chele permalink
    January 23, 2014 12:41 am

This is unbelievable!…Went through the wringer myself with ATOS taking months from when the DWP requested my home assessment before it being done….cant complain about the lady who did it though…she was lovely to me….but the Government need to review this NOW and kick this joke of a company and it’s smug smartass cow of an owner into touch ……they are clearly not up to par and I for one would love to wipe the smirk of her face and make her hand back some of the millions she creams of the taxpayer by causing misery to so many!

12. laurence foenander permalink
    January 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Have recently had to fill in one of their (Atossers) Work Capability Assessment questionnaires. The first, they never received….mmmm. The 2nd was sent recorded delivery, that couldn’t be found. So a further 2 copies have been sent to my local Atoss office and direct to the DWP.
    I’m paraplegic after a fall 17 months ago, I recently fell out of my chair and badly broke one of my femur’s. I suffer very bad leg spasms, am on anti-depressants and a whole variety of meds. I’m so anxious at the moment, just waiting to be called in for an interview. Although I intend on insisting on a home visit, with a representative from the local disability advice centre, as well as insisting the assessment is recorded. But I can’t help feeling that the decision has already been made and it’ll end up with me appealing against a forgone conclusion.

• Chele permalink
      January 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Well of course it is Laurence because that smug smirking cow’s company gets another £75 fee when they turn you down and then have it re-instated on appeal! It should have been written in their contract that if a claimants appeal is successful then ATOS have to hand back 50% of their original fee’s, then we might have seen a more balanced approach to their work!!!

13. Alicja permalink
    January 23, 2014 7:34 pm

People who deal with the DWP etc and ATOS in particular need someone to write letters on their behalf (drafted at least and then given to them for final approval). I’d be happy to help start this up if anyone is interested in helping. If a group was set up, we could certainly keep a log of what is going on, and what particular groups of people (with problems) are being targeted on a regular basis. I’d be happy to start a group up if there was enough interest.

14. January 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Secretary of State knows all about atos and the substandard work they do. Apparently the Tory government pay atos £100 million a year French company whom employ not doctors but nurses and physiotherapist so they can make a bigger profit by not paying doctors rate and when they did employ doctors only to assess people the pass rate was high and atos could not make the doctors change there assessment to fail people. Nurses and physiotherapist are easy to lean on to make them change there assessment.

15. alan shawcroft permalink
    January 24, 2014 3:19 am

I have to he examined byvthis lot for a war pension. Had to cancel first appointment they said letter would follow with new appt. Two weeks later no letter, called the veterans agency’s Blackpool, ATOS had sent papers back saying I hadn’t turned up!

• hfhgfhgf permalink
      September 10, 2015 3:17 pm

veterans agency are a bunch of fucking wankers kill every fucking one of them

16. Steve permalink
    January 26, 2014 7:39 pm

And to think ATOS have won the contract to assess PIP as well.

17. September 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Reblogged this on lawrencerowntree.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )