Just What is The F***ing Point???

March 20, 2015

neilavaughan

I am on the Work program, it is now almost double figures the amount of interviews I have not had help to get to, I’m either told A) too far B) not far enough and on one occasion was told I’m getting too many interviews and it’ll reduce their profit to help me get to them!!! I’m now using all my benefit, I’ve had to travel 3 times over the past 7 days over 2 and a half hours each way for an assessment,a group interview,another assessment an individual interview and a group test, I have no money left now to pay rent,am on emergency electricity @1 day left, Little food, and can’t pay Council Tax, I applied for help from my council as they do crisis loans now, only to be told I don’t fit the criteria as I “CHOSE” to spend my benefit getting to these interviews…

View original post 31 more words

1. March 20, 2015 11:03 am

Well well well
    this bloody so called government needs taking out of there so called world of ime alright
    I’ve got move .Ho hold on tax payers money they claim for them self’s and second homes
    Ho and not to mention the high wages and chauffeur driven cars they av paid for .
    get real and live in the real world what you lot have helped destroy .
    and why they were doing this earning a nice nest egg
    let’s see u lot living the life of what you’ve done to our own beloved country

2. Wendy Tripp Hutton permalink
    March 20, 2015 11:37 am

Yet another pitiful whinge..but of course ut’s always easier to blame other when your life has turned to crap! Instead of crying…do something about it; be grateful as well for the wonderful job this Government are doing in getting Parasites & Scroungers back to work
    Also….spare a thought for those of us that go to work, to pay Taxes, to keep you in free money. Be grateful for what you have, the World does not owe you a living!!

• J Bruce permalink
      March 20, 2015 12:29 pm

You Cretin wait until it hits you see who whinges most then..

3. jeanette traynor permalink
    March 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Shame on you Wendy Tripp Hutton – and by the way, benefit claimants pay tax all the time – its called VAT, Council Tax and Bedroom Tax. I hope you are in a good job and never lose it or never become ill because you are in for a great slap of reality in the face from the DWP and this vile Government. You don’t pay taxes for unemployed people – we all pay taxes to live in a country with free education, free healthcare, infrastructure investment, social housing etc (well, that was the usual agenda prior to the Coalition). I assume you and your family have benefited from such things available in an enlightened and progressive society. I have always been happy to pay tax so that unemployed people can live and let’s face it, the amounts are a pittance and its called survival, not living. If the writer of the piece had turned down the interviews/assessments she/he would have been ‘sanctioned’ no doubt. To the writer, I suggest you march to your MP to complain about the DWP and work provider agency, and secondly go to your local Councillors and get them on the case for emergency funds from the council for food and utilities. DO NOT ACCEPT ‘ITS NOT AN EMERGENCY’ – IT ABSOUTELY IS – GET YOUR LOCAL COUNCILLORS TO SORT IT – ASK YOUR COUNCIL FOR A COPY OF THEIR POLICY ON EMERGENCY FUNDS AND SEE IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA – I BET YOU DO. MAKE ANOTHER COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. Take a rest from going to interviews which you are not being helped with and put your energies into fighting this heinous system which will leave people like you destitute in our very rich country. Ask your MP to take you to eat on his big fat expense account taken from TAX PAYERS MONEY. I wish you lived in my area – I would take on the fight for you. I wish you the best of luck and please disregard the negative comments from the ignorant who will learn for themselves when they fall on hard times – it comes to us all.

4. Terri Colney permalink
    March 20, 2015 12:59 pm

And to think I work hard to pay taxes for this loser? STOP WHINGING..MAN UP…AND GET A DAMNED JOB!
    JSA claiments pay Tax? Hahaha, as if….Get real..all they do is give back some of handouts they were given in the first place!
    SICK of paying Income Tax for whinging ingrates.

5. mark taha permalink
    March 20, 2015 1:11 pm

I would wish Neil’s plight on some people.The names Hutton and Colney come to mind.

6. Jermaine Willmot permalink
    March 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Wendy for PM….well said Girl 🙂

7. March 20, 2015 3:32 pm

fuck me.. where are all these bastards coming from? crawling out of the woodwork… Wendy Tripp Hutton/Terri Colney/Jermaine Willmot … YOU DO NOT PAY TAXES TO GIVE MONEY TO THE UNEMPLOYED. ETC.. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU PAY NATIONAL INSURANCE FOR EH? WHY ARE YOU PAYING IT? ILL TELL YOU. SO THAT WHEN (AND I HOPE ITS SOON) YOU HIT HARD TIMES BY LOSING YOUR JOB, HAVING AN ACCIDENT RESULTING IN BEING UNABLE TO WORK, OR YOUR BODY STARTS TO GIVE UP ON YOU AS YOU GROW OLDER AS IT SURELY WILL, COS IT HAPPENS TO US ALL, YOU HAVE PAID IN FOR HELP WHILE YOU 1. GET/FIND A JOB. ASSUMING THERE ARE ANY JOBS.. 2. CAN GET HELP FROM NHS/GP ETC TO GET YOU BACK TO WORK, OR 3. KEEP YOU WHEN YOU EITHER ARE TO BADLY DISABLED TO GO TO WORK OR REACH OLD AGE AND NEED EXTRA TO HELP COPE WITH THE EXTRA COMMODITIES/SERVICES YOU NEED AS CERTAIN DISABILITIES THAT YOUR BODY HAS FOISTED ON YOU AS IT GIVES UP DUE TO YOUR BODY GETTING TOO OLD AND YOUR ORGANS WEARING OUT. YOU ARE DESPICABLE CREATURES THO,NOT A HUMAN BONE IN YOUR BODY.SO GOD KNOWS HOW YOUR BODY WILL BEHAVE. YOUR ALIEN TO HUMANITY.BUT JUST AS YOU PAY NATIONAL INSURANCE AND INCOME TAX. 99.93% OF THOSE ON BENEFITS HAVE PAID THESE TOO. SOME FOR YEARS. BECAUSE ONLY 0.07% OF THOSE ON BENEFITS ARE SCROUNGERS. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK HEADS AND START TO THINK THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD GO I.. life is tenuous. jobs more so. and you are not exempt just cos your a tory with bloody money. RANT OVER. …….TO THE NORMAL FOLK ON THIS BLOG… SORRY FOR THE CAPS … BUT I AM SO DAMNED ANGRY AND YES I MEANT TO SHOUT.

8. Tina Mellish permalink
    March 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Go go Wendy…refreshing to see someone who has the nerve to say what all right minded people are thinking. You go girl, I’m with you all the way…you keep saying it how it is.