Advertisements

ATOS Assessment Surveys- Please Share

January 23, 2017

We spotted the following two posts in the Disabled People Against Cuts Facebook Group:

It appears that atos have started conducting surveys about assessments quite soon after the appointment. They ring and ask about the assessors conduct and if they felt that they were listened to etc. It would be wise to ask them to call back after the report has been received and the decision made as we are all too painfully aware of how badly people are being dealt with. If DWP and the contractors have been forced to do this because of the UN report an/or an internal issue about the number of complaints then, the only way they will get good feedback would be to make contact BEFORE people find out they were refused social security

Following on from my concerns about the telephone surveys atos have started doing after assessments, it has raised further issues. If people are being contacted before they have a copy of the report and a decision about their application, they will worry that, if they give negative feedback, they might receive a bad report and therefore not get the award. I have emailed my MP about this and would ask that others do the same asking that the only appropriate time for such a survey would be after the whole process is complete.

Advertisements
  1. January 23, 2017 9:45 am

Reblogged this on Christopher John Ball.

2. January 23, 2017 10:23 am

Reblogged this on elizapdushku's World.

3. January 23, 2017 11:21 am

My rules for any third party is DO NOT GIVE THEM TELEPHONE NUMBERS! BT allow you to put 141 before a number to stop it being shown at their end, mobiles HIDE CALLER ID it’s that simple. If they ask for a contact number I tell them I only give it out to FRIENDS & FAMILY AND THEY ARE NOT ON EITHER LIST. If they say how do we contact you, cut them off before they have time to say at short notice, and reply LETTER!

I am thinking of putting 2 things on the next form I get from them and they are;
    1. ALL VERBAL COMMUNICATION WILL BE AUDIO RECORDED
    2. ANY CANCELLATION NOTICE MUST GIVE THE CLAIMANT AT LEAST 24 HOURS CLEAR NOTICE OF CANCELLATION AND ONLY ONE CANCELLATION WILL BE ALLOWED!

Turn their rules on them they don’t like it when you do!

4. January 23, 2017 3:10 pm

5. January 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Reblogged this on campertess.

6. January 23, 2017 10:54 pm

Reblogged this on Benefit tales.

7. January 26, 2017 1:19 am

Reblogged this on The Night Owl and commented:
    Just read this, and I can’t believe that I was surprised at it – it’s yet another way they are trying to get around their true responsibilities 😦

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )