Newsflash! Claire Khaw Arrested, Apparently For Blog Post Accusing Jessica Thom Of Putting On Tourettes

January 25, 2013

Readers, I’ve just seen a post on Facebook from last night saying:

The creator of this page Claire Khaw has been arrested this morning! – Apparently it is with regards to a blog entry she wrote suggesting a woman called Jessica Thom who has tourettes might be faking the condition. No further details are available at this moment in time!

Regular readers will know I dislike Claire Khaw with a strength I usually reserve for… well… members of the BNP. Which is exactly what she used to be.

Regular readers will also know that I post about Jessica Thom whenever I possibly can. I may not yet have written this anywhere on this site, but let me put it on the record here. I love Jessica Thom to bits!

Jessica Thom, if you or anyone who knows you personally should happen to read this post, please know that I know you are not faking Tourettes.

As for the original post, it has been removed ‘for legal reasons.’

However, wonderful hub site Politicus have a record of its full title which was:

How many people think Jessica Thom the biscuit woman is putting it on to avoid her responsibilities of being a normal person?

The Facebook group where I first read this information has just confirmed that Claire Khaw has been arrested and bailed until March and her computer has been siezed.

1. January 25, 2013 12:30 pm

To be honest I very much doubt they would have arrested her purely over that posting, especially as there have been new guidelines published that mean that merely giving offence to someone (as in “calling a policeman’s horse gay” or some such triviality) no longer merits arrest. I think it would be very foolish, because it would allow her to adopt the pose of a persecuted person and put anyone with an interest in civil liberties on her side. Stupid people with unpleasant opinions, like Khaw and Anjum Choudhary, only become a source of outrage when the media give them publicity; they should be left to wallow in ignorance in obscurity, unless they harm or harass anyone or encourage others to do the same, in which case they must be arrested, and their activities halted.

2. January 25, 2013 6:53 pm

I would love to hear more detail, and presumably, knowing the Khaw Monster’s proclivities, there has been a great deal of venom from her, in addition to a number of other independent complaints – myself being one of the many complainants to the Met…

3. January 25, 2013 11:24 pm

However Facebook have still got her vile pages still available to veiw such as the delightful “Should people with mental illness be allowed to marry?”.

4. Alex permalink
    January 26, 2013 11:36 am

I did report her to facebook for having duplicate facebook profiles under the name Claire Khaw. I would recommend others do this as she is breaching their terms of service doing this. Very intolerant and unkind woman.

5. disabled permalink
    January 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Just like you’d still get arrested for posting a racist, or homophobic comment despite the changes in the law, you can also still get arrested for posting anti-disabled comments. There’s a difference in law for example between calling a policemans horse gay or saying woof to a Labrador and for going up to a gay person and unleashing a torrent of homophobic abuse. the second was is still illegal as is what Claire Khaw said on her blog.

6. April 4, 2013 8:11 pm

In case anyone was wondering what it was I said that got me into trouble here it is below:

Is Jessica Thom, a clearly intelligent woman, putting on her Tourette’s syndrome on to avoid the responsibilities of being a normal citizen with the usual responsibilities of life? In a more sensible age she would have been shunned. In our era of matriarchal dementia, she is being privileged. I think she is using it to avoid having to find a husband and the horror of having sex with a series of frogs to find a decent one. In a way, I understand.

Here she is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?…

Do you think you could do what she does without suffering from Tourette’s?

How would she feel if she were suddenly “cured”?

Would she then become totally unremarkable and lose all her privileges?

Would you want to be “cured” if you were her?

Do you think if we could bribe her with something sufficiently enticing, such as a lot of money, or the car or the man or the holiday of her dreams, she would and could cure herself?

To discuss these and related issues, as well as to vote YES or NO, please join http://www.facebook.com/groups

Listen to Jessica Thom say “fuck” a lot to music. Would you want your kid to be like that? Would you tell your kid that it is OK to be like that? Biscuit!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/… is the Facebook page I have set up to so that this issue can be discussed without censorship. Jessica Thom should know that it also advertises her book Welcome To Biscuit Land, and it is hoped that this knowledge will restrain her and her more censorious female friends from trying to get the page reported and deleted.

I only ask questions. If it is really the case that we cannot even ask questions then we really might as well say goodbye to Western civilisation.

There are polls that should be of interest to Tourette’s suffers and those who have views on Tourette’s sufferers.

It has been crazy the number of people who have said to me “I have Tourette’s and so does my partner and so do my children.”

If Tourette’s is something that isn’t being faked, then it is genetic and neurological. If it is genetic and neurological, then it can be passed on. It is my opinion that people with Tourette’s should neither get married nor have children. Will I get another death threat for just saying that?

What kind of person marries someone with Tourette’s?

Another person with Tourette’s?

This means that their children will be very likely to get Tourette’s. Why does the government allow this?

Why?

I don’t understand.

7. April 4, 2013 8:12 pm

A letter from the police dated 28 March informed me that “the Crown Prosecution Service have decided not to proceed with the case because they do not feel that it meets the high threshold for a court appearance. The case is still subject to further review if they feel it is necessary, but the Police investigation is now complete, so you no longer need to answer bail on 5 April 2013.”

I have been warned that “any further contact, whether it be directly or indirectly, towards Jessica Thom or her organisation may constitute harassment”.

8. April 4, 2013 8:12 pm

Would you believe Chilling Effects have still not processed its notice? They are still getting people to read it.

9. April 4, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh, and I now have my Metapedia entry at http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Claire_Khaw

10. April 4, 2013 8:20 pm

Some of you may know that I am appealing against the decision of the Conservative Party to cancel my membership.

My appeal can be read at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-appeal-against-cancellation-of-my.html

It was supposed to have been heard on 27 March, but I have not yet heard from them.

1. Claire Khaw arrested, allegedly | Indigo Jo Blogs