Advertisements

Terrible Treatment Of A Benefit Claimant With MH Issues By ATOS

May 21, 2014

A terrible story from ATOS Miracles.

An HORRENDOUS Atos interview today for this woman’s son with MH problems. Please share and refer any ideas and support back to us at ATOS Miracles so we can protect her anonimity but gets word back to her:

I posted yesterday that my son with anxiety & panic attacks was attending Atos interview today, you all gave me lots of advise & also my rights, I couldn’t tape it as I don’t have audio equipment & had short notice of the interview.

Well we had a really bad experience today she made me cry with her attitude towards mental heath & my son, firstly she refused me to speak on his behalf! She refused to look at notes I had written about his daily life! She refused to show me what she had written!
She was so rude…..she asked my son “What do you do all day stare at the wall?”Then when I said he also has anger issues…she asked” oh so you have a criminal record then?” ( he doesn’t have a criminal record by the way)

I have never been spoken to like this in my life! She said I’m ending the interview now! I said why? Please continue as we have travelled 30 miles to get here,she then said you’re not doing your selfs any favours with your responses! We had been in there at least 30 minutes answering questions,she told us to get out & she was not going to send the report.

My son then left very stressed & panicky,I stayed behind to ask her name & she wouldn’t tell me! She told me to get out! Security was even called to remove me….I’m 60 years old!! I then went to reception & got the number of Atos customer relations from the receptionist who was very helpful & even tears came to her eyes when she comforted me saying ” I also have a son the same as your son & he suffers from the same thing”.

When we got home I rang Atos she was full of apologies and said they would call me tomorrow from customer complaints. I will let you know the outcome…..please advise what you think will happen next as my son is so upset with the horrid experience that he says he will not attend another interview

Advertisements
  1. May 21, 2014 12:53 pm

2. Sister Marika Rebicsek permalink
    May 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Really upset to read this. What is the matter with some people. That woman has done terrible harm. I would report this to the MP and everyone else possible as this behaviour was uncivil, totally disrespectful and simply not on

3. jeffrey davies permalink
    May 21, 2014 1:17 pm

trouble is this happening every day and we know the outcome of some making the papers but its getting beyond a joke yet our mps discuss this siderooms and on just like a merry go round were will it stop it seems they want us gone but quietly jeff3

4. Robbin permalink
    May 21, 2014 2:52 pm

You should never have gone there in the first place….always request a home visit….record everything.film too if you can….don,t let these nasty f—–s try and trivialise any health conditions…..If the PRETEND DOCTOR AT THE PRETEND MEDICAL turned your son down,,,go through every part and write the word FALSE in big letters with a marker pen..photo copy..everything…send them back your response by registered post…get it tracked so these evil gits can,t say they didnt get it,,,,,

5. May 21, 2014 7:26 pm

How did we allow this appalling situation to develop? I used to wonder why Thatcher was getting away with so much but these are far worse times …

• john permalink
      May 23, 2014 7:36 pm

u are 101 per-cent right steven . thatcher was bad but when she closed all the factorys down she still gave them the means too scrape threw on with benafits but this lot jesus . this lot are pure bast.ards and them cun.s at the dwp an atos are worse . thatcher thought — yes ive ended his work carer by shuting his factory and his or her son his disabled we cant stop there basic means of liveing by stoping there socal payments and make up fake medical tests and workfair and sanctions an foodbanks an late payments etc etc .this lot i have no words for and u slimey god rooten fuc.s called lib dems .well what can i say-pure sc.m and u dwp workers that are in the pcs union -pathatic union members inflicting tory laws on everone in need no words .thease are awful days truley awful

6. teresa harris permalink
    June 27, 2016 11:44 am

i had similar she triggered my ptsd and it has set me back im under nht now who wrote letter to confirm i had sever mh problems and cab wrote letter for mr and i sent it in an won so apart from leaving me a nervous anxious wreck they still pay me the same as i got in total with dla sdla and is its just paid by esa and i was told when my dla runs out i can apply for pip to will this be affected because of brexit

7. jeffrey davies permalink
    June 27, 2016 12:16 pm

to write it all down whot happened with this very highly trained chimp yet write and email atos complaints with it all then the nurses union when she gets her number and name it makes one mad when hearing these creatures who interigate one at assessment but also get her mp involved has this can help